
If you've managed to stick with the blog so far, then firstly well done, secondly you'll be noticing a common theme developing i.e. Timmy isn't the brightest chap around.
Nobody is perfect when it comes to spelling, I'm sure that even Stephen Fry sometimes puts "it's" rather than "its" and everyone has been flummoxed by successful or accommodation at some point.
Anyway, onto today's offering, Timmy & JC are enjoying a pint in their local pub, when the subject turns to spelling.......
TJ - JC, How do you spell Billy?
JC - (Groaning) What Timmy? Billy? How would you spell it?
TJ - B.I.L.L.Y
JC - Correct, why do you ask?
TJ - I got this letter or note through my letterbox addressed to a Billy. I didn't read it coz it's not for me. I was thinking what I should do with it
JC - Have you still got it?
TJ - Yeah I've still got it. I was thinking of pushing it through Billy's letterbox next door.
JC - (An audible & large sigh)
No comments:
Post a Comment