Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Me and my big mouth!

Sometimes you just wish that you had keep your big trap shut. What follows is another Timmy Jither and JC interchange which left JC with a potentially annoying fortnight to look forward to.

TJ - I have to pay my Council Tax today

JC - It won't be much will it because you're not working

TJ - Oh it is JC

JC - How much is it?

TJ - About forty odd quid

JC - Do you get a statement on how much you should pay?

TJ - Yeah the last one said I was £1,200 in credit. Is that good?

JC - Jesus Timmy! You've paid too much, get them to send you a cheque. You could use it to go on holiday or something

TJ - Do you think so. Good idea JC........I could go on holiday with you for a fortnight next year when you go away

JC - ((((Oh f**k, what have I said?! )))) >this was thought rather than spoken.

The moral of this story is to think before you speak

No comments: